USA Visa Requirements:
- A passport, valid for 6 months
- Appointment letter (Printed)
- Visa application confirmation (Printed)
- First of all, we need to fill the visa form with all correct
- After that, We Pay receipt to pay the payment of $160 to Allied Bank (Any branch)
- We generate and print an appointment for US visa; you can do this after submitting the payment.
- Take your application confirmation page, appointment page and passport with you and go to the consulate or embassy of the United States of America.
Additional Documents for US Visa
- Bank statement of the last 6 months
- Marriage Certificate (if you are married)
- B-form of your children (if children are going with you)
- FRC – Family registration certificate (in case family is going)
- Covering letter from the company you work with
- Property papers (if you own property in Pakistan)
The above requirements are optional, but in case asked by the officer, you should instantly show it to them. So it’ll make your case more stronger.
Macnkro Travel is not responsible if any discrepancy mention below:
• Visa Fees may change from time to time.
• Visa is subjected to Approval of Immigration.
• Visa Fee & Service Charges are non-Refundable.
• In case of Delay/Rejection. If Refusal Letter is not provided by Embassy.
• Passport Lost in Embassy, any robbery/Snatching happen.
• Late Visa Issuance, Late Passport Delivery, Appointment Cancellation/Reschedule.