Philippines Tourist Visa Requirements:
Passport (6 months valid) Previous Passports should be attached
ID card copy
Two Visa Application Forms
Three Passport size photographs (white background)
Hotel Reservation (Travel Agent Provided)
Ticket Reservation (Travel Agent Provided)
Company letter head for visa request letter.
Bank Statement of last 6 months (attested from Foreign Ministry of Pakistan)
Police Character Certificate (attested from Foreign Ministry of Pakistan)
Authority letter for visa processing (signed by the applicant)Copy of NTN certificate
Macnkro Travel is not responsible if any discrepancy mention below:
• Visa Fees may change from time to time.
• Visa is subjected to Approval of Immigration.
• Visa Fee & Service Charges are non-Refundable.
• In case of Delay/Rejection. If Refusal Letter is not provided by Embassy.
• Passport Lost in Embassy, any robbery/Snatching happen.
• Late Visa Issuance, Late Passport Delivery, Appointment Cancellation/Reschedule