Mauritius Visa Requirement
- Passport (valid five months beyond the intended period of stay).
- Two passport-size photographs (colored with light background).
- Copy of National Identity Card.
- Confirmed returned tickets (with e-ticket number).
- Confirmed hotel reservation.
- Recent Bank statement for the last six months along with account maintenance letter.
- Demand Draft for PKR, 1400 payable in Islamabad, drawn in the name of Mauritius High Commission, Islamabad.
- The visa application will not be considered if an applicant does not submit the required/missing documents within three working days and his passport will be returned to him after this period.
- In case the documents submitted are incomplete the documents would not be further processed and would be returned.
- Kindly note that each time a request for a visa is resubmitted a new Bank Draft PKR Rs 1400/= as a processing fee should also be submitted.
- The Government of Mauritius reserves its right to the granting/ non-granting of access at Immigration Point in Mauritius even if a visa has been issued.
For Mauritius Tour Packages Please Click Below:
Macnkro Travel is not responsible if any discrepancy mention below:
• Visa Fees may change from time to time.
• Visa is subjected to Approval of Immigration.
• Visa Fee & Service Charges are non-Refundable.
• In case of Delay/Rejection. If Refusal Letter is not provided by Embassy.
• Passport Lost in Embassy, any robbery/Snatching happen.
• Late Visa Issuance, Late Passport Delivery, Appointment Cancellation/Reschedule