The U.S. is a country of 50 states covering a vast swath of North America, with Alaska in the northwest and Hawaii extending the nation’s presence into the Pacific Ocean. Major Atlantic Coast cities are New York, a global finance and culture center, and capital Washington, DC. Midwestern metropolis Chicago is known for influential architecture and on the west coast, Los Angeles' Hollywood is famed for filmmaking.
- Visa Requirement
USA Visa Requirements:
- A passport, valid for 6 months
- Appointment letter (Printed)
- Visa application confirmation (Printed)
- First of all, we need to fill the visa form with all correct
- After that, We Pay receipt to pay the payment of $160 to Allied Bank (Any branch)
- We generate and print an appointment for US visa; you can do this after submitting the payment.
- Take your application confirmation page, appointment page and passport with you and go to the consulate or embassy of the United States of America.
Additional Documents for US Visa
- Bank statement of the last 6 months
- Marriage Certificate (if you are married)
- B-form of your children (if children are going with you)
- FRC – Family registration certificate (in case family is going)
- Covering letter from the company you work with
- Property papers (if you own property in Pakistan)
The above requirements are optional, but in case asked by the officer, you should instantly show it to them. So it’ll make your case more stronger.