Thailand is a Southeast Asian country. It's known for tropical beaches, opulent royal palaces, ancient ruins and ornate temples displaying figures of Buddha. In Bangkok, the capital, an ultramodern cityscape rises next to quiet canalside communities and the iconic temples of Wat Arun, Wat Pho and the Emerald Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Kaew). Nearby beach resorts include bustling Pattaya and fashionable Hua Hin.
- Visa Requirement
Thailand Visa Requirement:
- Passport with 06 months validity
- CNIC card copy
- 2 Passport size photographs (White back ground)
- Company letter head for visa request
- Cancel Chq for Bank Statement provided
- Bank Statement of the last 6 months “Minimum balance required 200,000 per person.
- If the passengers are providing the bank statement of the company, they should provide a letter from the bank that he/she is the signing authority.
- If the passengers are providing the bank statement of the parenets so they need affidavate of support from parenets and CNIC copy form Parents
- Copy of “ B” form-Nadra-Computerized (incase of accompanying children)