The Philippines is a Southeast Asian country in the Western Pacific, comprising more than 7,000 islands. Its capital, Manila, is famous for its waterfront promenade and centuries-old Chinatown, Binondo. Intramuros, a walled city in colonial times, is the heart of Old Manila. It’s home to the baroque 17th-century San Agustin Church as well as Fort Santiago, a storied citadel and military prison.
- Visa Requirement
Philippines Tourist Visa Requirements:
- Passport (6 months valid) Previous Passports should be attached
- ID card copy
- Two Visa Application Forms
- Three Passport size photographs (white background)
- Hotel Reservation (Travel Agent Provided)
- Ticket Reservation (Travel Agent Provided)
- Company letter head for visa request letter.
- Bank Statement of last 6 months (attested from Foreign Ministry of Pakistan)
- Police Character Certificate (attested from Foreign Ministry of Pakistan)
- Authority letter for visa processing (signed by the applicant)Copy of NTN certificate