Malaysia is a Southeast Asian country occupying parts of the Malay Peninsula and the island of Borneo. It's known for its beaches, rainforests and mix of Malay, Chinese, Indian and European cultural influences. The capital, Kuala Lumpur, is home to colonial buildings, busy shopping districts such as Bukit Bintang and skyscrapers such as the iconic, 451m-tall Petronas Twin Towers.
- Visa Requirement
Malaysia Visa Requirement:
- Passport with 08 months validity
- CNIC card copy
- 02 photographs (35mmx 50mm White back ground)
- Company letter head for visa request
- Bank Statement of the last 6 months “Minimum balance required 200,000 per person. – If the passengers are providing the bank statement of the company, they should provide a letter from the bank that he/she is the signing authority.
- Bank Account Certifiacte
- If the passengers are providing the bank statement of the parenets so they need affidavate of support from parenets and CNIC copy form Parents
- Copy of “ B” form-Nadra-computerized (in case of accompanying children)