Indonesia, a Southeast Asian nation made up of thousands of volcanic islands, is home to hundreds of ethnic groups speaking many different languages. It’s known for beaches, volcanoes, Komodo dragons and jungles sheltering elephants, orangutans and tigers. On the island of Java lies Indonesia's vibrant, sprawling capital, Jakarta, and the city of Yogyakarta, known for gamelan music and traditional puppetry.
- Visa Requirement
Tourist visa requirements:
- Passport must be valid for six months (single entry) , 18 months (Multiple)
- Passport copy first two pages
- Return/onward ticket (Travel Agent Provided)
- Reference letter from your employer/office addressed to Consular/Visa Officer mentioning your job, duration of service and detail of visit purpose. In case of businessmen, please attach your business documents.
- 3 recent passport size photographs
- Bank Statement of the last 6 months, with the minimum balance equal to $2000/-.
- Copy of CNIC
- Confirmed hotel reservation (Travel Agent Provided)
- Itinerary (original/copy) (Travel Agent Provided)
- Authority letter on company’s letter head for submission in the consulate in the name of __________________.