9 Nights and 10 Days (Singapore Kualalumpur Bali) Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia
- General Details
Malaysia is a Southeast Asian country occupying parts of the Malay Peninsula and the island of Borneo. It’s known for its beaches, rainforests and mix of Malay, Chinese, Indian and European cultural influences. The capital, Kuala Lumpur, is home to colonial buildings, busy shopping districts such as Bukit Bintang and skyscrapers such as the iconic, 451m-tall Petronas Twin Towers.
Indonesia, a Southeast Asian nation made up of thousands of volcanic islands, is home to hundreds of ethnic groups speaking many different languages. It’s known for beaches, volcanoes, Komodo dragons and jungles sheltering elephants, orangutans and tigers. On the island of Java lies Indonesia’s vibrant, sprawling capital, Jakarta, and the city of Yogyakarta, known for gamelan music and traditional puppetry.
Singapore, an island city-state off southern Malaysia, is a global financial center with a tropical climate and multicultural population.
- Package Details
📌 03* Hotel with Breakfast in Singapore
📌 03* Hotel with Breakfast in Kuala Lumpur
📌 03* Hotel with Breakfast in Bali
📌 Universal Studio
📌 Wings Of Time Show
📌 Night Safari
📌 Full Day Safari Tour
📌 Ayung White Water Rafting
📌 The Heart Of Bali
📌 Gentting Highland
📌 Half Day City Tour KL
📌 Airport pick and drop Transfer
📌 Singapore Visa
📌 Malaysia Visa
📌 Indonesia Visa
📌 International & Domestic Airline Ticket
📌 Bus Ticket
📌 Tourism Tax
- Visa Requirement
Singapore Visa Requirements:
- First page of Passport (scan copy)
- ID card (scan copy)
- Signature Page
- Passport size Picture (scan copy)
- Visa Validity: 4 to 6 week
- Duration of Stay: 1 Month
- Processing Time: 15 Working Days
Malaysia Visa Requirements:
- Passport with 08 months validity
- CNIC card copy
- 02 photographs (35mmx 50mm White back ground)
- Company letter head for visa request
- Bank Statement of the last 6 months “Minimum balance required 200,000 per person. – If the passengers are providing the bank statement of the company, they should provide a letter from the bank that he/she is the signing authority.
- If the passengers are providing the bank statement of the parenets so they need affidavate of support from parenets and CNIC copy form Parents
- Copy of “ B” form-Nadra-computerized (in case of accompanying children)
Indonesia Visa Requirements:
- Passport must be valid for six months (single entry) , 18 months (Multiple)
- Passport copy first two pages
- Return/onward ticket (Travel Agent Provided)
- Reference letter from your employer/office addressed to Consular/Visa Officer mentioning your job, duration of service and detail of visit purpose. In case of businessmen, please attach your business documents.
- 3 recent passport size photographs
- Bank Statement of the last 6 months, with the minimum balance equal to $2000/-.
- Copy of CNIC
- Confirmed hotel reservation (Travel Agent Provided)
- Itinerary (original/copy) (Travel Agent Provided)
- Authority letter on company’s letter head for submission in the consulate in the name of __________________.