- Visa Requirement
Schengen Tourist Visa Requirements:
Note: Applications will only be considered if typed in capital letters and completed by 1 SET OF ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS
1) Application form with three color passport size photographs and white background not older than six months.
2) Copy of Pakistani identity card (CNIC); Only Sindh & Balochistan residents are eligible to apply for visa application
3) Letter from the applicant addressed to the Visa Officer of this Consulate.
4) Bank statements last six months, duly signed and stamped by the bank; National Tax Number Certificate (or proof of exemption if applicable); and Federal Board of Revenue acknowledgement of tax returns for the last two fiscal years before the application date; or, if one of the above cannot be produced, other proof, supported by documents, of income generating assets or other means of subsistence as applicable; Additional and specific proof of financial means or ties with country of residence, depending on the status of the applicant:
5) If the applicant is employed: payslips for the last three months before the application date; copy of the employment contract; an employer’s letter stating the approval for leave of absence, specifying the dates of absence, position and salary of the employee, duration of employment, purpose of absence, contact number of employer.
6) If the applicant is a company owner or self-employed: certificate of registration of the company; Chamber of commerce
7) If the applicant is a civil servant/government employee: Non Objection Certificate (NOC) issued by the Administration/public service employing the applicant stating the dates of the intended visit (for travel others than those for official purposes – see point 2);
8) If the applicant is retired: pension statements for the last six months;
9) If the applicant is sponsored: proof of sponsorship. Some Member States may require that proof to be submitted as per relevant official forms in use (c.f. website of the Member State(s) of intended destination);
10) If the applicant is a dependent from another applicant: if the proof of family relationship cannot be established by the Family Registration Certificate (FRC) required, proof of family relationship through national civil status records;
11) Sufficient financial funds for the duration of the visit abroad (traveler cheques, credit cards or bank allowance stamped on the passport) must be provided to this office otherwise the Frontier Authorities in Italy may possibly refuse to give the entry if the above mentioned financial requirements are not supplied.
12) Travelers Accident & Hospitalization (Sickness) Policy.
13) Proof of means of transport flight reservation of air ticket (return or round trip) from/to Pakistan and the Member State of destination; if trips include several stops in the territory of the Member States, reservations of intra-Schengen itinerary (train, flights, car rental);
14) Proof of Lodging reservation of accommodation for the entire duration of the stay in the territory of the Member States (hotel, aparthotel, holiday home, camping, youth hostel); or if residing with family, friends and sponsor, proof of sponsorship and/or private accommodation. Some Member States may require the proof of sponsorship or private accommodation to be submitted as per relevant official forms in use (c.f. website of the Member State(s) of intended destination);
15) Proof of financial means and ties to the country of residence Family Registration Certificate (FRC) issued in English by NADRA (Pakistan National Database and Registration Authority). Some Member States may require, in addition, the information to be submitted as per their own prescribed format.
16) Previous passports.
17) Photocopies of first four and last two pages of passport including current and previous visited countries visas.
18) If the applicant is a minor travelling with one or none of the parents/legal guardians: proof of consent by one (if travelling with the other except in case of a single parent having sole duly attested custody or guardianship) or two parents in an affidavit with details of the planned trip and name of sponsors/guardians during the trip; copy of the non-travelling parent(s) Pakistani identity card(s) (CNIC(s)) and passport(s). Proof of enrolment at school; copy of the Court order establishing family relationship or guardianship for the purpose of the intended detailed trip.
19) If the applicant is a student: proof of enrolment at university and student’s card. School documents of the children (School ID, Authorization to travel).
20) Birth certificate and Form B for children under 18. Important Note Polio vaccination certificate is compulsory for all kinds of short stay visas.