Hong Kong is an autonomous territory, and former British colony, in southeastern China. Its vibrant, densely populated urban centre is a major port and global financial hub with a skyscraper-studded skyline. Central (the business district) features architectural landmarks like I.M. Pei’s Bank of China Tower. Hong Kong is also a major shopping destination, famed for bespoke tailors and Temple Street Night Market.
- Visa Requirement
Hongkong Visa Requirement:
- Photocopy set of complete Passport (Including all previous passports).
- Two Passport Size Pictures (White Background)
- Personal Bank Statement Last 6 Months with Bank Certificate
- Business Bank Statement Last 6 Month (In Case of Self Employee/Business/Partnership) With Bank Certificate
- Visa Request Letter on Letterhead
- Photocopy of National Tax Number certificate.
- Cathay Pacific” Air Ticket (Once The Visa Issued Ticket Will Be Non Refundable).
- Photocopy of Credit Cards.
- Travel Cheques.
- Photocopy of Chamber of Commerce membership certificate.